B

BADHABITS123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef. Sorry for your trouble. Let me share a few pointers ;
- kessil a360 and a160 series models don’t dim till lowest level . That is , even though it uses 0-10v control , only 1.3 to 10 is what given Flickr free light. Which is why you see it does not work below 11. That’s expected. Set your minimum threshold 11 for that channel. The 0 and 100% behavior is a bug that I fixed in newer reef-pi (2.4)

The temp probe, we have to look at a bit more details . I’ll respond back in few hours
ranjib i see no activity with this board at all can you see anything that ive done wrong? again with a lil one im outside at the bar computer and the ol lady is inside with the lil one so its hard to see the change and id like to fix where ive gone wrong in reversal?

OP
OP
B

BADHABITS123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef2reef. Sorry for your trouble. Let me share a few pointers ;
- kessil a360 and a160 series models don’t dim till lowest level . That is , even though it uses 0-10v control , only 1.3 to 10 is what given Flickr free light. Which is why you see it does not work below 11. That’s expected. Set your minimum threshold 11 for that channel. The 0 and 100% behavior is a bug that I fixed in newer reef-pi (2.4)

The temp probe, we have to look at a bit more details . I’ll respond back in few hours
also if there is any other thing i sould ad? fathers day is almost here and i have more kessil in the list! do we have better options yet?

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the group. We have fantastic people here who love to help others out. Welcome to R2R
Light bulb Welcome.gif

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BADHABITS123 your kessil control is not working? My understanding from your first post and the photos is that you have two kessil controller (4 pwm pin) and two temp probe. Temp probes are not working and kessil controller does not work below 9 or at 100.
Is that a correct assessment? If the kessil controller is not working at all, then lets first go through that and fix it.
Share your reef-pi UI screen shot with light, jack, temp controller settings. Share the output of
Code:
i2cdetect -y 1

OP
OP
B

BADHABITS123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BADHABITS123 your kessil control is not working? My understanding from your first post and the photos is that you have two kessil controller (4 pwm pin) and two temp probe. Temp probes are not working and kessil controller does not work below 9 or at 100.
Is that a correct assessment? If the kessil controller is not working at all, then lets first go through that and fix it.
Share your reef-pi UI screen shot with light, jack, temp controller settings. Share the output of
Code:
i2cdetect -y 1

Yes that is a correct assessment. At this point i am trying one thing at a time to try and narrow down the problem

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.. So you have two builds .. one is working the other is not working, and neither kessil nor temp sensor is working? Can you share more details on what specifically not working. I am noticing the circuit images, but i have no clue exactly whats not working.. like are you not seeing the right voltage with multimeter, or something not working on UI?

OP
OP
B

BADHABITS123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.. So you have two builds .. one is working the other is not working, and neither kessil nor temp sensor is working? Can you share more details on what specifically not working. I am noticing the circuit images, but i have no clue exactly whats not working.. like are you not seeing the right voltage with multimeter, or something not working on UI?
kessil 1 has all on kessil 2 is dark with these setting no matter what i change. temp i can focus on later but it seems seamless on everyone else. i feel i'm missing something. its 12:15 i hope tomorrow is a better day! ranjib thanks soooo much for helping myself and everyone who you have created this post for!!!!!!!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back