Reef-pin ATO 2 sensor full level and a fill level sensor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wolfw28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wolfw28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2022
Messages
216
Reaction score
136
Location
Myakka City
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea Nano witch has a built in about 1L ATO sum-and I have a Pump that pump 200l p/h. picture trying to control the level of water in a one liter bottle with the top cut off with one sensor and a pump the flows 200Lph. My thought was to mount a low level sensor at the bottom of the 1L container and a full sensor to turn pump off that way the pump cycles on for 1-3 seconds instead of for cycling on for millisecond. If I had a dosing pump 1 sensor would be fine. I’m new to Reefpi and robot tank not sure how to setup a macro all my a temp s have failed. Any help would be be greatly April appreciatEd. It such a simple concept
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new