Reef Pro Fully Conditioned Fish Review Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

secret_reefer337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes he's doing better, sometimes we hold onto fish for longer to make sure they are 100% healthy prior to shipping, it will be worth the wait! Thanks again for your patience
As I’ve told you, I’d rather wait than get an unhealthy fish. Thanks for the updates!

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very high quality fish. I’m impressed with not only the health of the fish, but the overall vitality of it and readiness to eat right away for a small desjardiini tang.

I have gotten similar tangs from other quality stores at less quality. I’ll be buying again, top notch service & process here!

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very high quality fish. I’m impressed with not only the health of the fish, but the overall vitality of it and readiness to eat right away for a small desjardiini tang.

I have gotten similar tangs from other quality stores at less quality. I’ll be buying again, top notch service & process here!
Matt, we are very glad you are happy with the health of the sailfin. Specimen health is our number one priority!

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my pre-quarantined bellus angel yesterday. Triple bagged with large amount of water. Salinity matched my QT. So, temp acclimated and in she went. Great healthy specimen. Eating mysis like a pig today. Very happy with the quality and the whole experience. Will order again. I even got a personal email giving me a heads up that they were in stock.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my pre-quarantined bellus angel yesterday. Triple bagged with large amount of water. Salinity matched my QT. So, temp acclimated and in she went. Great healthy specimen. Eating mysis like a pig today. Very happy with the quality and the whole experience. Will order again. I even got a personal email giving me a heads up that they were in stock.
Thomas, thank you very much for your feedback! It is greatly appreciate. We are very happy you are pleased with the Bellus. Thanks again for choosing Reef Pro

Tft12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Pro I no longer see the option to buy fully quarantined fish on your website. Do you still sell fully quarantined fish? I thought there also used to be a section describing your quarantine process but I no longer see that.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Pro I no longer see the option to buy fully quarantined fish on your website. Do you still sell fully quarantined fish? I thought there also used to be a section describing your quarantine process but I no longer see that.
Unfortunately we no longer offer fully quarantine. All our fish are fully conditioned. Please find our conditioning protocol below. Thank you

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What brought about the change?
As most hobbyist prefer to do there own quarantine we discontinued the fully quarantined option. Sorry for this inconvenience.

evergreek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received the following conditioned fish from ReefPro

Lineatus Fairy Wrasse Male
Laboute's Fairy Wrasse Male
Golden Rhomboid Fairy Wrasse Female

The packaging was built like a tank - better than LA for sure! The fish were double bagged and contained adequate amount of water. The only feedback I have is.. I only received 1 "acclimation solution" .. which I split across 3 containers - but perhaps 1 per fish would be great - that way I can put them in their own containers for acclimation.

Overall - the three wrasses look AMAZING! Highly recommend! :)

They will be my go to place to shop fish online - A++++++

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received the following conditioned fish from ReefPro

Lineatus Fairy Wrasse Male
Laboute's Fairy Wrasse Male
Golden Rhomboid Fairy Wrasse Female

The packaging was built like a tank - better than LA for sure! The fish were double bagged and contained adequate amount of water. The only feedback I have is.. I only received 1 "acclimation solution" .. which I split across 3 containers - but perhaps 1 per fish would be great - that way I can put them in their own containers for acclimation.

Overall - the three wrasses look AMAZING! Highly recommend! :)

They will be my go to place to shop fish online - A++++++
Very glad to hear you are pleased with everything! The reason we only put 1 acclimation solution is little goes a long way. In addition we pack the fish with the same solution, we recommend adding more during the acclimation just out of redundancy. Thanks again for choosing Reef Pro! Happy Reefing! :)

evergreek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another purchase from ReefPro after my first one - A++ (even though I did have a lost on my first one - still recommend them)

2 beautiful Watanabei Angelfish Female Tiny

and 1 Red Velvet Wrasse

no problems acclimating (I did receive 3 acclimation solutions this time! :) )

Eating and fish look healthy. A+++

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Glad to hear you are pleased with your purchase! Thank you again for choosing Reef Pro and we hope to send you more goodies in the future! :)

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! This guy is stunning! ;Drool phone pics don’t do him justice. Thanks again for another great order!
5E95FD51-6096-437E-BE49-24236B97CD6C.jpeg

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved my Mystery Wrasse. Little guy was swimming in bag. 0 stress and arrived a few hours late. Shipping was already mentioned. All I have to add is ive bought fish from lfs that ended up more stressed than this guy on ride home. After acclimation he went straight in tank and right to work on rocks. Already has fat little stomach from all the pods he's already eaten. Cant say enough good.
@Reefpro . Keep up the good work man. I'll shoot you a message as well but I'm looking for black barred convict goby! Please let me know if you can aquire.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! This guy is stunning! ;Drool phone pics don’t do him justice. Thanks again for another great order!
5E95FD51-6096-437E-BE49-24236B97CD6C.jpeg
Looks amazing! Glad your happy with your purchase!

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved my Mystery Wrasse. Little guy was swimming in bag. 0 stress and arrived a few hours late. Shipping was already mentioned. All I have to add is ive bought fish from lfs that ended up more stressed than this guy on ride home. After acclimation he went straight in tank and right to work on rocks. Already has fat little stomach from all the pods he's already eaten. Cant say enough good.
@Reefpro . Keep up the good work man. I'll shoot you a message as well but I'm looking for black barred convict goby! Please let me know if you can aquire.
Awesome to hear the little guy arrived looking great! Thank you for the kind words! :)

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been eyeing your guys venustus angelfish. Would you recommend having it in a 100g system along with a flame?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back