Reef Pro Fully Conditioned Fish Review Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Wyvern

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I got a exquisite fairy wrasse a couple months ago, he was healthy, eating and beautiful, but recently died without warning, all other fish show 0 issues a week and a half later, so I don't think it was a contagion (his poop was always healthy.)

He was one of 2 fish I got from you, the first possum wrasse was DOA, but I think it might have been because of fedex throwing the box. You did give store credit for him though.

I really wish you would do full QT, I'm hesitant to getting another since it would go right into DT since all my fish are bought fully QT.

OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
I purchased a pair (M/F) of Watanabei angelfish back in mid-October and they have been doing great since they arrived - I would highly recommend Reef Pro!
Dear @kmwcane
We greatly appreciate your review and we are very glad to hear the Watanabei pair is doing well. Hope you and your family have a restful holiday ahead.
All the best, Reef Pro Team

HK180

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I bought a yellowtail tamarin wrasse from ReefPro 7 days ago. She is very social and doing great! I'm still struggling to switch her to prepared food, but sometimes transit stress can make fish revert back to natural foraging behaviors (in the meantime, I'm feeding her pods and ROE). Excellent, responsive customer service. I would order from them again.

OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
I bought a yellowtail tamarin wrasse from ReefPro 7 days ago. She is very social and doing great! I'm still struggling to switch her to prepared food, but sometimes transit stress can make fish revert back to natural foraging behaviors (in the meantime, I'm feeding her pods and ROE). Excellent, responsive customer service. I would order from them again.
Dear HK180, we greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Reef Pro.

Karliefish

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Dear HK180, we greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Reef Pro.
Sadly I had tough experience with my Male Laboute purchase from ReefPro, as the fish was not well conditioned and arrived full of worms. I tried desperately to save the fish with prescribed regiment of Prazipro, but the fish never recovered and swam upside down since the day it arrived. Previously, I’ve had really good experiences with ReefPro fish and hope this was a “one-off” experience and will be ordering a replacement Male Laboute Wrasse from them after Christmas.

OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Sadly I had tough experience with my Male Laboute purchase from ReefPro, as the fish was not well conditioned and arrived full of worms. I tried desperately to save the fish with prescribed regiment of Prazipro, but the fish never recovered and swam upside down since the day it arrived. Previously, I’ve had really good experiences with ReefPro fish and hope this was a “one-off” experience and will be ordering a replacement Male Laboute Wrasse from them after Christmas.
Dear Karliefish, we are very sorry you had a bad experience with your Laboute’s Wrasse. Please email us at [email protected] so we can better assist you regarding your fish.
Thank you

HK180

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Quick update: she is now eating small pellets and oysters. Thanks again, Reefpro!

OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Fully Conditioned for a while now. I think the Quarantine cost was putting some folks off. That said, the times I have ordered from Reef Pro everything has come in great.
we appreciate the kind words!

How close to perfect, for you, is your reef aquarium?

• IT'S PERFECT NOW

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • It's getting close

Votes: 64 14.2%
  • It's about half way there

Votes: 84 18.7%
  • It's slow but progressing

Votes: 132 29.3%
  • It's not even close

Votes: 141 31.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 2.7%