Reef Raft Elektra

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
4,350
Reaction score
2,279
Location
Allentown PA
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Who has this piece?

I got a piece from TCK this year and I am starting to really like it as it grows out more and it seems to color up more and more.
 
I have one. It’s an awesome stick but the place I put it makes it very difficult to get a good pic of all the colors. I’ve fragged mine 3 or 4 times and it turns blue every time
 
Is yours a fast grower?
Uhhh
It grows at a good clip if I don’t frag with it. Mine will turn blue and then go dormant for a month or so after clipping it. I have not touched mine since July and it’s really been taking off the last couple of months.
 
Last edited:
looks nice! No I don't but I will try to get one sometime this week. I put a little frag in my DT that should be easy to take a picture of, so I will try to get that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new