Reef room US tanks

Reefroomus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Location
houston, tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have been in the hobby for over 10 years, I started with a 5 gallon tank and now I have 6 tanks with over 450 gallons. However I am in the process of downsizing. Here are some top pictures of my 90 gallon tank. I will be adding some of my corals to a lagoon tank in the next couple of month and move some of my rocks, gonies, torches and other corlas there.

I’ll be posting more pictures of the other tanks once I get some time.

IMG_0983.png IMG_0987.png IMG_0986.png IMG_0985.png
 
Welcome to R2R - and thanks for sharing! Looks amazing, job well done! :star-struck:

I have four SW tanks - all a work in progress. One day I will be able to show off similar progress hopefully!
 
Some amazing looking coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new