Reef room US tanks

Reefroomus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Location
houston, tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I have been in the hobby for over 10 years, I started with a 5 gallon tank and now I have 6 tanks with over 450 gallons. However I am in the process of downsizing. Here are some top pictures of my 90 gallon tank. I will be adding some of my corals to a lagoon tank in the next couple of month and move some of my rocks, gonies, torches and other corlas there.

I’ll be posting more pictures of the other tanks once I get some time.

IMG_0983.png IMG_0987.png IMG_0986.png IMG_0985.png
 
Welcome to R2R - and thanks for sharing! Looks amazing, job well done! :star-struck:

I have four SW tanks - all a work in progress. One day I will be able to show off similar progress hopefully!
 
Some amazing looking coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new