Reef safe clear epoxy coating resin.

Sushiboy225

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reef safe clear epoxy. It can even be a clear casting epoxy. Like the stuff used to make crafts and such. NOT epoxy glue to hold corals or rocks together

Thanks!
 
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reef safe clear epoxy. It can even be a clear casting epoxy. Like the stuff used to make crafts and such. NOT epoxy glue to hold corals or rocks together

Thanks!
In the past. ive used Marine Epoxy
 
Polygem 1618 is an excellent clear coat. I've used it in multiple zoo/aquarium exhibits.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new