Reef safe clear epoxy coating resin.

Sushiboy225

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reef safe clear epoxy. It can even be a clear casting epoxy. Like the stuff used to make crafts and such. NOT epoxy glue to hold corals or rocks together

Thanks!
 
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reef safe clear epoxy. It can even be a clear casting epoxy. Like the stuff used to make crafts and such. NOT epoxy glue to hold corals or rocks together

Thanks!
In the past. ive used Marine Epoxy
 
Polygem 1618 is an excellent clear coat. I've used it in multiple zoo/aquarium exhibits.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new