Reef Spotlight - December 2012 "Nuocmam"

Wow, now that is a awesome. The colors are just amazing. I like your KISS set up. I am doing something similar on my set up. Mine looks brown compared to yours though.
 
Congratulations Johnny! Your tank and photos are beautiful and every word you said is true!!
 
Thanks guys I'm glad you like it.

Hey jaguars my fixture is 9.5 inches off the water.
 
Congratulations… You always had one of my favorite tanks and collections out there… Well done!
 
absolutely insane dude!! Do you still use the ecoback product? I'm toying with the idea after vinegar wasn't a good fit for my tank.
 
Wow your tank looks awesome. I love how the colors just pop in your tank. Congrats on the TOTM, truly well deserved.
 
absolutely insane dude!! Do you still use the ecoback product? I'm toying with the idea after vinegar wasn't a good fit for my tank.

Man I ran Ecobak or some form of bio pellet for almost 2 years. Finally took them offline about a week ago. Started vinegar dosing. I was dosing vodka before the pellets. What happened with you and the vinegar? I switched looking for something with a bit more control.
 
Absolutely awesome tank, congratulations. I have some questions if you dont mind;
-How do you clean your glass with the corals attached onto it?
- Do you have cheato in your sump?
- Do you turn off your powerheads at lights off?
- Do you feed heavy with 21 fish? as it kills the math on how many fish per gallon of water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new