Reef Spotlight - May 2010 - "NVTE"

Thanks guy. Memories is still with me. and I am glad my tank is in my friend's good hand.
 
Bumping this because it's AWESOME! Tank has been taken down, but this is one worth seeing (if only in pictures).
 
Daniel, had Daniel N. set up another tank that you know of? Just curious because I'm sure it would absolutely beautiful.
 
Daniel, had Daniel N. set up another tank that you know of? Just curious because I'm sure it would absolutely beautiful.
He has, I believe, but I'm not sure about a build thread. I think I may need to talk to him about getting one going so we can all start drooling over it again. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new