Reef stores in Texas?

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys I just got into Texas and I am looking at going to a few reef stores. I will be in Dallas Austin and Houston. Let me know thanks!
 
Local austin
aquatek, river city aquatic, aquadome, Austin aqua farm (only open Saturday 1-4pm), fishy business.
In Houston, blue water tropical ( I think and that's the only one I know)
In Dallas, Neptune cove.
 
Houston...
FJW (Fish Just Wonderful)
Urban Aquatics
Fish Gallery
City Pets
Aquarium World
 
These are some of my local favorites in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that I prefer personally.

Dallas
/Fort Worth
Dallas North Aquarium
Apex Aquarium
Exotic Aquatics
Rift2Reef
Franks Tanks
Fish2Morow
Reef Remedies
Aquatic Design

For my local fish club we have a new local sponsor that has some great looking corals on his website. I haven't had a chance to visit him yet but he has some really nice looking corals and has been in the hobby since the early 1980's.
Lasers Reef, is the name of his store, you can contact him also to set up an appointment.
Contact Us | Lasersreef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new