reef stores

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snitter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snitter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pry isnt the place for this but am looking for fast responses. I am heading up to minneapolis twin cities area in Minnesota tomorrow and am looking for stores that would be worth looking at.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new