Reef Tank Build REGRETS! Go!

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reef tank build regrets! Who’s got them??? What would you change with your current build. Drop a comment…

28A91B27-72A8-481A-A2BC-F127B621EF8A.png

#ReeftankLife #myreeftanklife #reefstache #reeftank #reeftanks #reeftankbuilds #reeftankregrets

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

design.maddie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My current tank has been running over 2 years and have no regrets as for as setup goes. All my equipment was properly researched and bought within budget. All my coral selections and placements have been fine. All my fish purchases have been well thought out. Then last month a local reef bud asked if I could take a coral that was struggling and I said sure. He swore that he had been dipped in everything possible and that was the reason it wasn't doing well. I have now have flatworms because I didn't dip on my own. THAT is my first and only regret with my tank.

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My rocks are too close to the sides of the aquarium. not really getting good flow through there...lots of algae.
Been there! It’s too easy to add too much rock and too close to the glass. Almost have to make yourself cut back 25% of whatever you think is good.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back