ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don’t miss your chance to win a complete CADE Aquariums 500 reef tank loaded with gear, fish, coral and supplements! $8k worth of giveaway prizes for one winner!

Must be 13 years old to enter and reside in one of the CADE shipping regions; USA, Australia, UK, South Korea and India.

You get one entry for entering and there are bonus entries available for completing additional tasks. This is a random drawing giveaway and anyone can win it.

JOIN HERE: https://social.appsmav.com/promo/bkeG

882C7C89-8451-4931-969E-6C3D4968C86D.jpeg

Watch this video for more details about the giveaway and what’s included:

Brucealmighty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A competition that I can enter even though I am in the UK is great by me, saves me having to emigrate to the USA, :face-with-hand-over-mouth: the weather is much better here anyway
Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A competition that I can enter even though I am in the UK is great by me, saves me having to emigrate to the USA, :face-with-hand-over-mouth: the weather is much better here anyway
Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF
Good luck and thank you for entering! I tried hard to open this up to as many countries as possible. :)

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be a live drawing announced shortly after the giveaway ends.

In it to win it!

For the live drawing, will it be broadcast on youtube? Time? I'll likely be in a long haul flight, but might just buy internet for this!

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In it to win it!

For the live drawing, will it be broadcast on youtube? Time? I'll likely be in a long haul flight, but might just buy internet for this!
I’ll post a date and time for the live drawing soon after the giveaway closes. I will share my screen and we will draw the name together and look at the top leaders at close time. Only 1 day left before it ends!!! Thanks for your support.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 149 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back