ReefStash

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,345
Location
Naples
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Don’t miss your chance to win a complete CADE Aquariums 500 reef tank loaded with gear, fish, coral and supplements! $8k worth of giveaway prizes for one winner!

Must be 13 years old to enter and reside in one of the CADE shipping regions; USA, Australia, UK, South Korea and India.

You get one entry for entering and there are bonus entries available for completing additional tasks. This is a random drawing giveaway and anyone can win it.

JOIN HERE: https://social.appsmav.com/promo/bkeG

882C7C89-8451-4931-969E-6C3D4968C86D.jpeg


Watch this video for more details about the giveaway and what’s included:
 
A competition that I can enter even though I am in the UK is great by me, saves me having to emigrate to the USA, :face-with-hand-over-mouth: the weather is much better here anyway
Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF
 
A competition that I can enter even though I am in the UK is great by me, saves me having to emigrate to the USA, :face-with-hand-over-mouth: the weather is much better here anyway
Raining The Shawshank Redemption GIF
Good luck and thank you for entering! I tried hard to open this up to as many countries as possible. :)
 
There will be a live drawing announced shortly after the giveaway ends.

In it to win it!

For the live drawing, will it be broadcast on youtube? Time? I'll likely be in a long haul flight, but might just buy internet for this!
 
In it to win it!

For the live drawing, will it be broadcast on youtube? Time? I'll likely be in a long haul flight, but might just buy internet for this!
I’ll post a date and time for the live drawing soon after the giveaway closes. I will share my screen and we will draw the name together and look at the top leaders at close time. Only 1 day left before it ends!!! Thanks for your support.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new