Reef tank progress (looking amazing)

kyleshaw81503

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I have had our reef tank for 1 year and all our hard work has paid off. Tank is looking great, we still have a long ways to go but it’s starting to look amazing. We have a Biocube 32 LED and of coarse we have upgraded it quite a bit. Went with an AI Prime 16 HD after observing the coloration and growth from the stock hood was just not cutting it for the corals.

I created a YouTube video of the progress of the tank if you would like to check it out.

we have thoroughly enjoyed the reefing hobby. We love it so much we already want a bigger tank ughhh! Haha! I think it happens to all of us though. Anyways just wanted to show off our tank.

Cheers!

reefsUP2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I have had our reef tank for 1 year and all our hard work has paid off. Tank is looking great, we still have a long ways to go but it’s starting to look amazing. We have a Biocube 32 LED and of coarse we have upgraded it quite a bit. Went with an AI Prime 16 HD after observing the coloration and growth from the stock hood was just not cutting it for the corals.

I created a YouTube video of the progress of the tank if you would like to check it out.

we have thoroughly enjoyed the reefing hobby. We love it so much we already want a bigger tank ughhh! Haha! I think it happens to all of us though. Anyways just wanted to show off our tank.

Cheers!

Tank looks great a reflection of your patience.

Back