ReefStash

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
920
Reaction score
1,345
Location
Naples
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We had a shipment of more captive bred fish from Biota come in. Here’s a quick view of the ones that came in that we added to the reef tank:



Link’s Goby:
IMG_0476.png


List that just came in:
- Palau Mandarin fish (PAIR)
- Marine Betta (PAIR)
- Blue Streak Cleaner Wrasse x1
- Yellow Watchman Goby x1
- Link’s Goby x1
- Dragon Goby x1
- Upside Down Goby x1
- Baun’s Goby x1

Fish still on our wishlist for adding to the 6’ 228g mixed reef build:
SwallowTail Angelfish
Pink Square Anthias (TRIO)
Molly Miller Blenny (aiptasia eater)
Blotched Anthias
Radial Filefishv
Black Storm Clownfish (PAIR)
Royal Gramma Basslet x1
 
Beautiful fish and gorgeous tank. I always try to get captive bred fish when possible.
I’ve kept it all captive bred fish on this system and direct from Biota… it has served me well so far. There have been several opportunities to get some nice big fish from local reefers and for free but I passed in order to prevent introducing anything to the tank.

Thank you for the kind words and for dropping a comment. :)
 
I’ve kept it all captive bred fish on this system and direct from Biota… it has served me well so far. There have been several opportunities to get some nice big fish from local reefers and for free but I passed in order to prevent introducing anything to the tank.

Thank you for the kind words and for dropping a comment. :)
Your welcome and always better safe than sorry!
 
All my fish and several corals are also from Biota & I couldn't be more pleased with them. I have:
Yellow tang
Royal gramma
Dragon goby x 2
Buan goby
Clownfish x 3
Pajama Cardinal x 3
Pavo damsel x 3

All were very healthy when they arrived & started eating immediately.
 
Good Afternoon, fellow reefers I wanted to ask if you guys qt biota fish or you add to dt after acclamation box
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new