Reef to FOWLR LED?

xxnonamexx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Westchester, N.Y.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a reef and loved the MH that shows the water shimmering etc. I now have my tank FOWLR but love the shimmer effect. I currently have PCs. What is an inexpensive LED unit way to achieve this for a 120g tank? Thanks
 
if it is a 4ft tank you would most likely be able to get away with something like a ReefBrite bar. How inexpensive is inexpensive?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new