Reef2Reef Google Meetup?

Reef2Reef Google Meetup?

  • YES

    Votes: 43 70.5%
  • NO

    Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 12 19.7%

  • Total voters
    61
sounds interesting, id try it
 
I’d love to watch. But no video of me and I’m not very well spoken so probably not that either :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Bumping this! I'm curious to see who else wants to join the Google Meet party!
 
As one who has attended way too many in person and zoom meetings, can be daunting trying to get all on the same schedule and keep discussions on point. As is. How many threads here get derailed. I'm guilty as charged :crying-face:
 
Great Job Thank You GIF by Siemens
Zoom Calls GIF by ScreenCloud
Work From Home Call GIF by LifeAtSAP
 
I feel like this would be very chaotic honestly especially since its a discussion not someone presenting a topic
 
Bump! Let's get a good group together and hang out :)
 
Be great if there was a moderator and an agenda.

Be good to hear the state of Reef2Reef and road maps for the site.

Also be cool to have introductory presentations from key staff members.
 
Be great if there was a moderator and an agenda.

Be good to hear the state of Reef2Reef and road maps for the site.

Also be cool to have introductory presentations from key staff members.
I'm certain we would have moderators on the meetup just so you could meet some of the mod team and moderate chat or whatever else. Usually, when we have done live streams in the past (partner drive live drawing), we will have moderators just to make sure everything stays family-friendly!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new