REEF2REEF Spinner Video! LOL!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,886
Reaction score
122,548
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check it out!

[video=youtube;O_TsrrPT8AI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_TsrrPT8AI[/video]
 
And no that's not me! :D
 
d813ade9613be199bb1a6c6b19d4598b1.gif
 
Don't try this at home.... you'll poke your eye out!
 
Don't try this at home.... you'll poke your eye out!
 
That is awesome, I would probably knock myself out trying something like that :D
 
That's awesome!! People are so creative!! Go R2R!! :cheer2:
 
If I tried that I think I would do a lot more damage that just losing an eye (lol)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new