Reefanatik 72x36x24 build

No updates except that i have lost about 40% of my large colonies due to a freeze/loss of power early this year. I removed allot of my rocks after the losses to help with flow. Currently i am just letting everything grow and have been working on getting optimal parameters and making sure everything is healthy for my upcoming move. I am building a new home and will be moving hopefully in mid to late November.
 
Here are a few pics of some SPS I took yesterday.

Rainbow Splice

IMG_7394.jpeg


Hungs Rainbow

IMG_7385.jpeg


BK Crème de la Crème
IMG_7414.jpeg




Vivid Confetti
IMG_7417.jpeg



Unknown Milli
IMG_7419.jpeg



Garf Bonsai

IMG_7422.jpeg


SCOP - wasn’t doing very well but seems to be turning around
IMG_7424.jpeg



TSA Fruity Pebbles
IMG_7404.jpeg



Hungs Rainbow mother colony- lost color during a freeze in beginning of year and slowly getting color back.
IMG_7432.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Here are a few pics of some SPS I took yesterday.

Rainbow Splice
IMG_7394.jpeg



Hungs Rainbow
IMG_7385.jpeg



BK Crème de la Crème
IMG_7414.jpeg




Vivid Confetti
IMG_7417.jpeg



Unknown Milli
IMG_7419.jpeg



Garf Bonsai
IMG_7422.jpeg



SCOP - wasn’t doing very well but seems to be turning around
IMG_7424.jpeg



TSA Fruity Pebbles
IMG_7404.jpeg



Hungs Rainbow mother colony- lost color during a freeze in beginning of year and slowly getting color back.
IMG_7432.jpeg
Can't see any pics
 
Well it’s been a fun ride. 18 years in the hobby and it’s time to call it quits and move on to the next adventure. I had a seam that started separating and I took the tank down. Sold all my fish and corals and now I’m moving on to selling the equipment. Going to focus on family and just enjoying life in other ways. IMG_6656.jpeg IMG_6654.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new