Reefapalooza NY and LFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpikeWire
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SpikeWire

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Messages
581
Reaction score
343
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we don't get to New York as much as we used to. Any info on close LFS that may be open before and/or after the show on either days? I love the shows of course, but I like to visit and good local LFS as well. Any info would be appreciated :)
 
Bump
 
I forget the names. But last year a few of the local places had booths there and they handed out cards say they were only 15 min away.
 
So we don't get to New York as much as we used to. Any info on close LFS that may be open before and/or after the show on either days? I love the shows of course, but I like to visit and good local LFS as well. Any info would be appreciated :)
The reefshoppe. Pop corals. Manhattan aquariums
 
Pieces of the ocean is by me in staten islane, but its not a lfs. Your gunna have to make a appointment to see him
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new