Reefapalooza

  • Thread starter Thread starter flyline
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

flyline

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
287
Reaction score
573
Location
Murrieta
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never been I’m going tomorrow is there any good deals on equipment? Or is it just corals? Thanks in advance
 
I’ve never been I’m going tomorrow is there any good deals on equipment? Or is it just corals? Thanks in advance
Having attended RAP Orlando multiple times, my experience is that the main items available for sale are corals but there is also equipment, fish, artwork, and more for sale. In my opinion the more important part related to equipment is that you can ask questions to all of the vendors that are there, see the products, and develop a better plan for what you want both now and in the future. There will likely also be raffles for corals and equipment as well. Enjoy!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new