Reefbrite Xho-X360

Trorie8

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Messages
68
Reaction score
39
Location
Ann arbor
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all thinking about upgrading my lighting and am probably going to add reefbrites XHO-X360 to my kessil. Anyone have any advice and or pictures on how they look?
 
I have them with my a360x. A couple of things to note. You can't angle the bars due to the mounting mechanism. I also find the mechanism to just be a little flimsy in general. The bars just kind of sit in a brackets and are loose. Outside of that, the addon kit has been great. I thought my a360x lacked the blue pop with the amount of whites I was using.
 
I have them with my a360x. A couple of things to note. You can't angle the bars due to the mounting mechanism. I also find the mechanism to just be a little flimsy in general. The bars just kind of sit in a brackets and are loose. Outside of that, the addon kit has been great. I thought my a360x lacked the blue pop with the amount of whites I was using.
Awesome thank you! I've been after that pop in color as well tye blue looks good from the kessil forsure. I'm just after a tad bit more lol
 
Hey all thinking about upgrading my lighting and am probably going to add reefbrites XHO-X360 to my kessil. Anyone have any advice and or pictures on how they look?
I ran that system 2 48 inch XHOs (run at 100%. I took the dimmer off) w/2 Kessil A360xs for a hot minute, then dropped an XR30 G5 in the middle, works great, probably could get away w/o the radion to be honest and still grow SPS just fine w/the Kessils at 100%. Now I run them at 40%.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1557.jpg
    IMG_1557.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1553.jpg
    IMG_1553.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1537.jpg
    IMG_1537.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 117

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new