ReefBum's Latest SPS Journey

Tubbs-Stelleta-SPS-pic-1-June-13-2019.jpg


This gave me funny tingles, I wish I wasn't the other side of the big pond, that is stunning! :)
 
Did you have AEFW at one time? I remember reading where you had success dealing with them via blasting.
 
Did you have AEFW at one time? I remember reading where you had success dealing with them via blasting.
I had them in my old 225 gallon tank and yes I kept them at bay by using a turkey baster to blast them off......and I believe my wrasses helped as well.
 
You’ll need to let me know when they’ve grown out and your fragging! I’ll need to put an order in for some [emoji57]
 
Some more pics....

Battlecorals Secale
BC-Secale-SPS-pic5-July-24-2019.jpg


Reef Raft Wolverine
RR-Wolverine-SPS-pic-6-July-24-2019.jpg


Jackson's Rainbow Tenuis
Jacksons-Rainbow-Tenuis-SPS-pic-1-July-24-2019.jpg


Wet Thumbs Mother of Pearl
Wet-Thumbs-Mother-of-Pearl-SPS-pic-7-July-24-2019.jpg


ReefBum's Green Lantern
Super-Green-Known-SPS-pic2-Juy-24-2019.jpg


Kryptonite Tenuis
Kryptonite-Tenuis-SPS-pic3-July-24-2019.jpg

That Jackson’s looks like a HW there, wouldn’t you say?
 
Everything looking healthy !!
 
Beautiful pics and corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new