Reefcleaners

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamfinke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adamfinke

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am ordering a cleanup crew from reecleaners. I want to get cleaners that will eat algea, any recommendations?
 
he's got the quick picks for each tank size. Also, if you send him a e-mail for your tank he'll give you his exact recommendations. Fast reply too.

I am ordering a cleanup crew from reecleaners. I want to get cleaners that will eat algea, any recommendations?
 
They are a great company. I would suggest ordering less than what you need as John always includes many extras. Like stated above, if you email him he is very good at knowing what will be a good mix for your tank size.
 
Sending e-mail tonight Thanks

They are a great company. I would suggest ordering less than what you need as John always includes many extras. Like stated above, if you email him he is very good at knowing what will be a good mix for your tank size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new