[Reefer 170] Looking For Chinese LEDs lights with Brackets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kayzah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kayzah

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

As mentioned in the title, I'm looking for good Chinese LED that comes with brackets to be set on a REEFER 170 (24.5*20*20).

I am planning on just growing soft corals and LPS.
No SPS whatsoever.

I was really attracted by the VIPARSPECTRA Light 165 w, but you have to hang them. I would prefer not to drill holes neither in my walls nor my ceiling.

Is there any alternative Chinese LED light out there, as well-rated as the VIPASPRECTRA but that comes with brackets

Thank you in advance.

KR

Kay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new