Reefer 250 reviews???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah its a huge surface crack that is going thru the white coat just started and keeps spreading

mjlash22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mine for over 2 years now. Beautiful tank and well engineered. 2 points I will make. After 2 years, I found my self still wanting to experiment/do more with the tank, but with it being a 250, limited on what I could do with the space limitations. I have since started planning my next red sea build (525 or 625). Point 2 is kind of correlated to point 1 being that I outgrew my sump quickly with equipment I had/wanted to add. Maintenance became so annoying, with having to move everything around or even out of the sump, that I started taking stuff out. Definitely not a negative comment about red sea, just one of those questions you have to ask yourself, "am I going to want bigger or is this the right size?"

mariano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you end up buying the tank? we are moving in a few weeks and decided to buy the Red Sea 250 for the new apt, but dont know if its a good idea to have something that heavy on a 3rd floor , maybe we gonna end up getting the reefer 170. was wondering what are your cons and pros of the tank. Thanks!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back