Reefer from Santa Rosa California

  • Thread starter Thread starter satchfan2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

satchfan2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Santa Rosa, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a 57yr old late reef bloomer married to my wife for 39 years. 3 kids, 6 grand kids and one great grand daughter 4mo old.
I work for a major medical device maker as an equipment maintenance tech.
I started in fresh water many years ago then fell out of the hobby for many years until a friends stepson was moving to New Jersey?!! and needed to get rid of a 46g bowfront with 5 little rocks, 4 fish, HOB pad filter, and the best part, a decent skimmer.
Bought the tank and then started to do the research. I learned a lot including this hobby can be very rewarding, heart breaking, and expensive.
I am truely a reef junkie therefore I now also have a 90g tank as well with a few SPS doing well.
Thats me, any questions?
 
I'm from American canyon and also started with fresh water. A year later I am now a reef junkie I went from a 10g fresh then 30g salt then 55g salt now 75g and I'm thinking of getting another tank I don't think it will ever stop.
 
Chris here from Am. Can right down the street from KevinW. Yes its addicting and expensive just don't let it take away from the Family. You ever come this way hit me up might be able to hook you up with a frag or 2...
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new