Reefer

NCPhishie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been keeping freshwater fish and planted aquariums for 8-10 years now and I am finally ready to make the jump to this reefer madness. Stumbled on a BRS video accidently and ended up binge watching hours of their stuff and next thing you know you have a trash can full of live rock and a couple grand worth of gear on the way. Been lurking here for a bit and decided to join the action. That search button is a heck of a drug.

The current plan is to start with a 75 I already have in the garage and get that cycled and housing some fish and beginner corals while convincing my wife we need a 6 foot display tank in our living room! If I suddenly disappear, she did it!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. I know the “joy” of watching the BRS videos as well. Also watch the Tidal Garden videos on YouTube about different corals.

The trick will be making your wife an accomplice during the 75g, let her pick out some stuff that’s on the list of livestock. ;)

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been keeping freshwater fish and planted aquariums for 8-10 years now and I am finally ready to make the jump to this reefer madness. Stumbled on a BRS video accidently and ended up binge watching hours of their stuff and next thing you know you have a trash can full of live rock and a couple grand worth of gear on the way. Been lurking here for a bit and decided to join the action. That search button is a heck of a drug.

The current plan is to start with a 75 I already have in the garage and get that cycled and housing some fish and beginner corals while convincing my wife we need a 6 foot display tank in our living room! If I suddenly disappear, she did it!
Welcome!

Glad you found us! LOVE your post. Looking forward to hearing about your successes

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back