Reefer831's Eye Candy!!!!!

Superman Bounce...aka Red Rum Bounce
IMG_1924.jpg
 
This had t be one of the craziest plates I have ever had...the rim on this one is nutts...and its starting to get green polyps..
IMG_1889.jpg
 
Nice pieces! I'm in monterey right now for my anniversary. Are there any good reef places to check out up here?
Hey congratulations on your anniversary… Sorry I didn't see this till just now… If you're still in town let me know and I'll have you stop by because unfortunately there's zero shops around this area.
 
Hey congratulations on your anniversary… Sorry I didn't see this till just now… If you're still in town let me know and I'll have you stop by because unfortunately there's zero shops around this area.

I pmd you a bit ago. The wife and I will just be out running around today
 
I pmd you a bit ago. The wife and I will just be out running around today
Awesome! Looking forward to meeting another hobbyist... You know you're a good hobbyist when you're looking for fish stores on your anniversary :)
Like it. Still need to come down and take my cutters to a few of your acros ;)
Just let me know when bro my door is open..
Wow...all those oranges mixed with that red and yellow...contrasts great with the green acro. Awesome shot!
Thanks! I really didn't look at it in a artistic way, I was just trying to get a good shot of the shroom :) now at that photo looks a lot more cooler to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new