ReeferMadness80G Frag Tank

Set up the QT. Old biocube 14 gallon gutted and rimless.
563dc2853b759717d8bafdd279eeec6d.jpg
94854d66b3af776366df374410adc534.jpg
 
I hate when that happens with a new skimmer. My old reef octopus would foam so much it would push the lid off!
 
I hate when that happens with a new skimmer. My old reef octopus would foam so much it would push the lid off!

Yeah, it was doing that. It had some serious pressure behind it. Seems to be working really well now.
 
Well I had to remove my QT, I didn’t abide by the 10ft rule and have nowhere I want to set up a QT at least that far away. So I took it down. Replaced with a testing station.
c923a2e64a561701701359895f97314d.jpg
 
Are they noisy at all? I was thinking about getting one of these for my new tank but there are a ton of comments stating that they are extremely noisy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new