Reeferon's MACNA prize...

Reeferon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
199
Reaction score
27
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won this tank at MACNA 2013. It's a 34 rimless frag tank from Deep Blue.

Right now I have a 4 bulb 24" t5 on it and will probably keep it on there as it lights up the tank well.
3 little blue chromis are the only residents right now

y6yme5y4.jpg

hydumu6u.jpg
 
I have a Orphek par38 bulb, that I also won at MACNA, lighting up the fuge. The algae in there is caluerpa polifera and sea lettuce. It seems like its bleaching so ill have to change it out with some higher light algae.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new