Reefers in the CT area

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcosta26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
194
Reaction score
42
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm just looking for people in my area that would be able to trade/sell corals, fish, and inverts with me! I'm in Shelton do if anyone is near me let me know!
 
Hartford County (but not in HTFD, lol).... I'm here!
 
Hey I'm just looking for people in my area that would be able to trade/sell corals, fish, and inverts with me! I'm in Shelton do if anyone is near me let me know!
Are you a CTARS member? We have a meeting coming up on June 28th, you should come check it out.
 
CTARS Meeting is free to come and listen. We are having a discussion on lighting this month and if you are a CTARS member or sign up at the meeting, you can buy raffle tickets to win a brand new Radion light! Membership is $20 for the year! June 28th at 5 pm. Lutz Childrens Museum in Manchester CT
 
Hartford County (but not in HTFD, lol).... I'm here!
I was thinking maybe we could get a bunch of ct reefers and make a line chat where we post corals and fish and equipment and stuff for sale and we can also give tips and stuff in there, just a thought idk, what do u think?
 
I was thinking maybe we could get a bunch of ct reefers and make a line chat where we post corals and fish and equipment and stuff for sale and we can also give tips and stuff in there, just a thought idk, what do u think?
Jcosta, that is what this forum is all about. Feel free to post stuff for sale and trade. Any questions or advice you need or have post it here.

Happy Reefing!
 
I wish someone would consider bringing the CTARS meetings to the new Haven County / Branford shoreline area. :(
 
I'm in naugatuck so not too far away, there are a few of us in the valley. I don't have much right now in the way of corals but I breed clowns. If you're ever in the market let me know.
 
I wish someone would consider bringing the CTARS meetings to the new Haven County / Branford shoreline area. :(

This is a possibility, Maybe sometime this fall. We tried to have a meeting in Hamden this March but did not get enough participation to justify the spend on the facility.

If anyone has suggestions or connections with a facility we could use free of charge (we are a non profit) that would make it easier to hold a meeting down there.
 
This is a possibility, Maybe sometime this fall. We tried to have a meeting in Hamden this March but did not get enough participation to justify the spend on the facility.

If anyone has suggestions or connections with a facility we could use free of charge (we are a non profit) that would make it easier to hold a meeting down there.
That's great! I will definitely look into this!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new