Reefers in the CT area

jcosta26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm just looking for people in my area that would be able to trade/sell corals, fish, and inverts with me! I'm in Shelton do if anyone is near me let me know!

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hartford County (but not in HTFD, lol).... I'm here!

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm just looking for people in my area that would be able to trade/sell corals, fish, and inverts with me! I'm in Shelton do if anyone is near me let me know!
Are you a CTARS member? We have a meeting coming up on June 28th, you should come check it out.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CTARS Meeting is free to come and listen. We are having a discussion on lighting this month and if you are a CTARS member or sign up at the meeting, you can buy raffle tickets to win a brand new Radion light! Membership is $20 for the year! June 28th at 5 pm. Lutz Childrens Museum in Manchester CT

OP
OP
jcosta26

jcosta26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hartford County (but not in HTFD, lol).... I'm here!
I was thinking maybe we could get a bunch of ct reefers and make a line chat where we post corals and fish and equipment and stuff for sale and we can also give tips and stuff in there, just a thought idk, what do u think?

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking maybe we could get a bunch of ct reefers and make a line chat where we post corals and fish and equipment and stuff for sale and we can also give tips and stuff in there, just a thought idk, what do u think?
Jcosta, that is what this forum is all about. Feel free to post stuff for sale and trade. Any questions or advice you need or have post it here.

Happy Reefing!

RobberyinCSharp1824

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish someone would consider bringing the CTARS meetings to the new Haven County / Branford shoreline area. :(

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in naugatuck so not too far away, there are a few of us in the valley. I don't have much right now in the way of corals but I breed clowns. If you're ever in the market let me know.

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish someone would consider bringing the CTARS meetings to the new Haven County / Branford shoreline area. :(

This is a possibility, Maybe sometime this fall. We tried to have a meeting in Hamden this March but did not get enough participation to justify the spend on the facility.

If anyone has suggestions or connections with a facility we could use free of charge (we are a non profit) that would make it easier to hold a meeting down there.

RobberyinCSharp1824

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a possibility, Maybe sometime this fall. We tried to have a meeting in Hamden this March but did not get enough participation to justify the spend on the facility.

If anyone has suggestions or connections with a facility we could use free of charge (we are a non profit) that would make it easier to hold a meeting down there.
That's great! I will definitely look into this!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 175 72.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back