Reefing8EZ Corallimorph Nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefing8EZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Im pretty sure two males would compete for the females courtship (I think they're a "pair bonding" species meaning they mate for life) I would advise against it. I would however, advise you to post some pics of your shrooms!!
 
Last edited:
Nice nano. I really like your 'scape! Are you happy with the SM0.5 upflow scrubber? I've been thinking of adding one to my 24g nano cube.
 
Im pretty sure two males would compete for the females courtship (I think they're a "pair bonding" species meaning they mate for life) I would advise against it. I would however, advise you to post some pics of your shrooms!!
Lol! My pics are lousy, but I will try my best..
And I was thinking the same thing about the pistols competing for the female. No more shrimp for me.. :nerd:
 
Nice nano. I really like your 'scape! Are you happy with the SM0.5 upflow scrubber? I've been thinking of adding one to my 24g nano cube.
Thank you!
UAS is ok so far, Im going to give it 2 weeks since I just cleaned it the other day and I will post some pics.
 
Rainbow Yuma:
image_zps782b78ef.jpg
 
Another random shroom shot ( Sicko in the middle):
image_zpsd44eba16.jpg

Corals still acclimating to new LEDs. Some are really liking it!!
image_zpsb7642917.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice collection you have there!! The rainbow yuma looks awesome and that is a BIG pink/orange one!! Hopefully that sicko takes off too!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new