Reefkinetics Reefbot

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ReefBot can test now for nitrate, phosphate, calcium and alkalinity. We’re working now on magnesium, nitrite, potassium, iodine, ph, copper as reagents.
ORP, DO, temperature, salinity, ph as probes.
As for maintenance, you just need to replace the syringe and needle every 60 tests. So maintaining the ReefBot is pretty easy.

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
any pricing info and availability information you can provide? thank you for the testing detail. the reagents and the probes are looking for release, when approximately?

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pricing should be discussed with the local distributors, CoralVue for the US and Aquarioom for Europe.
The ReefBot works on available test kits in the market as: salifert, nyos, Elos, api and Tropic Marin.
As for the probes, we are finalizing them and I prefer not to give a date at this stage.

sayitfast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I contacted them about it and got zero response.

They did answer me both in email and from Facebook. I asked if it was available and where I could buy it.

Facebook Response: "Not yet. Please check with CoralVue for date of availability. Thanks"

Email Response: "We are expected in stores by the end of July. We will update you once we are ready for orders."

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I contacted them about it and got zero response.

Hello dear,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Can you please tell me on which platform did you contact us?
Kindly send an email to [email protected] and we’ll make sure to respond ASAP.

As for the availability, we are in the process of mass production and we should be shipping to the United States in July.

Happy Reefing!

griff500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello dear,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Can you please tell me on which platform did you contact us?
Kindly send an email to [email protected] and we’ll make sure to respond ASAP.

As for the availability, we are in the process of mass production and we should be shipping to the United States in July.

Happy Reefing!

I enquired through your website.

Stixlife

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys I just wanted to share what I learned from reef kinetics this morning. I sent an inquiry about availability and price I received a response from them pretty quickly and it stated going to be expected in stores in July of this year and at a cost or around 800.00 usd. Just figure this might help everyone. I know I will be investing in this unit at least giving it a shot. I know it will make my testing life a little easier.

joe berkman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic, can't wait. I'd love to be able to place a deposit so I don't miss the first run.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back