Reefkinetics Reefbot

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it time yet :) wife is asking for Christmas gift list
Hello,

We know how eager and excited you are to get your hands on a ReefBot. We agree it would be a great Christmas gift.

However, we are still finalizing the orders. Once they are ready to be shipped we'll definitely let you know.

Thanks!

lnevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ReefBot can test now for nitrate, phosphate, calcium and alkalinity. We’re working now on magnesium, nitrite, potassium, iodine, ph, copper as reagents.
ORP, DO, temperature, salinity, ph as probes.
As for maintenance, you just need to replace the syringe and needle every 60 tests. So maintaining the ReefBot is pretty easy.

What was the number of reagent bottles you can hold, and how many reagents for each of those tests. I'm trying to gauge how many you could hold. Even some example of combination?

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was the number of reagent bottles you can hold, and how many reagents for each of those tests. I'm trying to gauge how many you could hold. Even some example of combination?
It can hold 8 bottles now. You can use whatever combination you would like.

lnevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can hold 8 bottles now. You can use whatever combination you would like.

Yes my question, can you give some example combination that will fit using the reagents you have programed so far. How many tests roughly can it hold based on the 8 bottles.

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 reagent kh, 2 calcium, 2 po4, 2 No3. You’ll have 1 empty or can switch 1 for mg.
@drernesto do you have any specs on accuracy and precision with API test solutions? These seems absolutely perfect to me but I only question how usable they will be in ranges we care about. Can you share any data or give any idea about how the machine and API solutions work at lower ranges of N and P, but also Alk and Ca? Thanks and hope to have some of these Reefbots soon!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back