Reefkinetics Reefbot

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefwiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Im not sure if this has been asked yet but will the reefbot require a constant wifi connection?
 
Im not sure if this has been asked yet but will the reefbot require a constant wifi connection?
Not a requirement, but it connects to the cloud and then your device, so you wouldn't be able to see your readings without the wifi connection.
 
When can I buy this? ?
 
I just got this for test kits that work with the unit .

2e16e0447dd22e9e4d9019e48b7f88c1.jpg
 
I wonder how accurate it will be
Since it is automating the use of Test kits it would be what the test kit is. An probably better is it will do it the same each time compared to a human being doing it.:)
 
We all want to know that.:)
 
I thinking about holding off on anymore big purchase after that news out of Hawaii
 
Interestingly, it does say buy now on the website as an early adopter, $925 shipped. however, I've tried three different times with different cards and each time Ive received an error message during the check out. I even received authentication text messages to verify the transaction from the bank. I did see a post on facebook from someone who said they were able to purchase one, so not sure whats up with their site right now. Anyone else have any luck? Maybe it's simply not live for purchase yet?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new