Reefkinetics Reefbot

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefwiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The ReefBot can test now for nitrate, phosphate, calcium and alkalinity. We’re working now on magnesium, nitrite, potassium, iodine, ph, copper as reagents.
ORP, DO, temperature, salinity, ph as probes.
As for maintenance, you just need to replace the syringe and needle every 60 tests. So maintaining the ReefBot is pretty easy.
 
any pricing info and availability information you can provide? thank you for the testing detail. the reagents and the probes are looking for release, when approximately?
 
Pricing should be discussed with the local distributors, CoralVue for the US and Aquarioom for Europe.
The ReefBot works on available test kits in the market as: salifert, nyos, Elos, api and Tropic Marin.
As for the probes, we are finalizing them and I prefer not to give a date at this stage.
 
I contacted them about it and got zero response.

They did answer me both in email and from Facebook. I asked if it was available and where I could buy it.

Facebook Response: "Not yet. Please check with CoralVue for date of availability. Thanks"

Email Response: "We are expected in stores by the end of July. We will update you once we are ready for orders."
 
I contacted them about it and got zero response.

Hello dear,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Can you please tell me on which platform did you contact us?
Kindly send an email to [email protected] and we’ll make sure to respond ASAP.

As for the availability, we are in the process of mass production and we should be shipping to the United States in July.

Happy Reefing!
 
Will this be compatible with any controllers/dosers, or does it just display test results?
we are working on a doser, and we have an open api at the moment. It will be easily connected to any open api controller.

Thanks
 
Hello dear,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Can you please tell me on which platform did you contact us?
Kindly send an email to [email protected] and we’ll make sure to respond ASAP.

As for the availability, we are in the process of mass production and we should be shipping to the United States in July.

Happy Reefing!

I enquired through your website.
 
Guys I just wanted to share what I learned from reef kinetics this morning. I sent an inquiry about availability and price I received a response from them pretty quickly and it stated going to be expected in stores in July of this year and at a cost or around 800.00 usd. Just figure this might help everyone. I know I will be investing in this unit at least giving it a shot. I know it will make my testing life a little easier.
 
Fantastic, can't wait. I'd love to be able to place a deposit so I don't miss the first run.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new