Reeflink Vortech Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenniole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kenniole

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
508
Reaction score
121
Location
ICT Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have my mp10wqd linked up to my reeflink.

I see it on ecosmart site.. I can also change the settings but unlike my radion there isn't a "program aquarium" option after I change the settings.. My vortech is still doing its own thing and just run at whatever mode / speed I set it at using the knob..


I have tried multiple settings on the ecosmart site but the vortech remains in the same setting. It also doesn't do anything when I try to control it with my iphone app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new