Reeflo Dart (Baldor motor)

  • Thread starter Thread starter tcfab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tcfab

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Location
Ogden, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reeflo Dart (Baldor motor) $210

Practically brand new, this pump was used for about 5-6 months before the tank was torn down. Runs like a champ and is pretty quite. Has the reliable Baldor motor. I am setting up a smaller tank now and need a smaller internal pump. Asking $210 shipped. I would also trade for ATB flowstar pump 1500, 1800.
Dart.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new