Reeftopia.com group buy

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a few of us needing to order some cleanup critters so I am doing another group buy from reeftopia.com. His prices are great and our last order arrived healthy and was well packaged. Thanks again to H@rry for recommending this vendor!

Take a look at the website and see what you may be interested in ordering. I will accept delivery and then meet everyone at a central location. With past orders Costco worked well.

All orders are due by Tuesday evening, November 19th. The order will ship on Thursday for delivery on Friday, November 22nd.

I will be compiling what people want so that it will be possible for people to split larger packs. For instance I know Rothgar wants some astreas, ceriths and nassarious snails and some crabs. This will save everyone a little cash.

If you want to order just shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Rothgar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to split a lot of Astrea's Nassarius and blue legged hermits.

markkazdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the small blue-legged hermits we got last time were very small, about the size of dwarf ceriths from reefcleaners. I'm really wondering how small the Micros are. I think next time I would want to order the mediums. YMMV.

Rothgar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for someone to split
100 Golden Astrea Snails $28.00 ($14.00 Half)
100 Blue Leg Hermits $32.00 ($16.00 Half)
50 Nassarius Vibex $36.00 ($18.00 Half)

eric.battani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for someone to split
100 Golden Astrea Snails $28.00 ($14.00 Half)
100 Blue Leg Hermits $32.00 ($16.00 Half)
50 Nassarius Vibex $36.00 ($18.00 Half)

I would be interested in this split but might be a problem on meeting. I work till 430pm most days and even longer when emergencies come in when its time to go home.

OP
OP
TrishW

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric - I live off of Oscar Patterson Rd. You could just swing by here on your way home. Let me know if you want to order this.

I am wanting to get another green flower anemone or two. Is anyone interested in splitting a 6 pack of them? We can get 6 for $30.

OP
OP
TrishW

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and Markkazdad are looking for people to split a 6 pack of green flower anemones with us. We have a total of five so we just need one more. The price is $5 per anenome when you purchase 6 of them and we just need one person to purchase one at $5.

This is the one I ordered last month. It stayed on the bottom for several weeks but is now about an inch off the sand and attached to the rock right above where I originally placed it. I think it was getting too much light.

It is about three inches in diameter.
IMG_1397.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
TrishW

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jay, you can order as many as you want. After we have 6 the cost stays the same so we can order 6 or 60. So just let me know how many you want.

We usually meet up at Costco but the central point may be different this order as I don't know where everyone is located. For those people who can't make the meet up, they are just coming by my house to get their orders. I live between Meridianville and Winchester Rd. I am about three miles from Buckhorn High School.
And thanks to a fish order by Chris Key putting us well over the $200 mark we will all now get a 10% discount! :tea:

Last edited:

Jaymostella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may not be able to order if I have to be at a meeting point.. I live an hour from Huntsville... I may can meet at someone's house and get mine if not I can just wait until some other time to order.

OP
OP
TrishW

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You live pretty far away so the savings may not outweigh the gas cost for you but you are welcome to pick them up here at my house.

I checked with another member that lives closer you to see if he may be willing to pick up your order and meet up with you. I will let you know when I have an answer.

Last edited:

OceanLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trish - I would like to get in with you on this order.

1 - Green Flower Anemone
1 - Green Ricordia
2 - Peppermint Shrimp
5 - Blue Leg Hermits

Jay - I can pickup and deliver yours if you want.

OP
OP
TrishW

TrishW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trish - I would like to get in with you on this order.

1 - Green Flower Anemone
1 - Green Ricordia
2 - Peppermint Shrimp
5 - Blue Leg Hermits

Jay - I can pickup and deliver yours if you want.

Do you want the small blue legged crabs? They are really small, about a 1/2" shell. I like them but someone else said they would order the larger size next time.

Jaymostella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish they had the red rock anemone in stock. Says they are out... I know I want 2 green ones but will look in the morning for additional items

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back