ReefWave AntiSync?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mbarber87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mbarber87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
239
Reaction score
122
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 2 Reefwave 45's and I can't figure out how to get them in Antisync mode. When sync is checked on both, they both run at the same time. When its unchcked on both, they both run at the same time. If I uncheck sync on one, and check the other, they both run at the same time.
‍♂️
 
Yep I’m looking for the same info. Would be very nice if one can pull while the other pushes and then go the other direction.
 
I am really interested in exact instructions how to achieve this too.
 
Yeah the sync button does nothing for me either - amazing that such expensive devices can’t manage a simple push-pull operation mode.
 
For some programs you can't run antisync. What program are you trying to run?

Screenshot_20220222-175405_Office.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is how I got my 45’s to anti sync.
you need to do is check the sync switch on one and the off turn off.
A8149C80-1C09-4552-89E2-7335A7D63EDD.png
31C8944C-6E93-4B45-9C99-4FCF27446FFF.png
A8149C80-1C09-4552-89E2-7335A7D63EDD.png
31C8944C-6E93-4B45-9C99-4FCF27446FFF.png
 
Has anyone had any luck anti syncing? The sync button doesn't seem to do anything. When sync is on for both pumps they sync. When sync is off for both pumps they're synced. When the button is on for one and off for the other they're still synced...
 
Red sea has decent customer service. Most my emails have been answered the nexted business day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new