ReefZlements Part 1

downonthereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiii, mainly for my UK reefers as I don't think ReefZlements is available elsewhere.

The Part 1 (Alkalinity) has either frozen, or crystalised. And I'm not sure which, it's only been stored in my fridge and nothing else in there is frozen?

If it has crystalised (brand new, arrived Saturday) can it still be used? Half of it is solid, the other half is liquid. Also, are dosing additives supposed to be stored in fridges? Doesn't say anything on the packaging.

traggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiii, mainly for my UK reefers as I don't think ReefZlements is available elsewhere.

The Part 1 (Alkalinity) has either frozen, or crystalised. And I'm not sure which, it's only been stored in my fridge and nothing else in there is frozen?

If it has crystalised (brand new, arrived Saturday) can it still be used? Half of it is solid, the other half is liquid. Also, are dosing additives supposed to be stored in fridges? Doesn't say anything on the packaging.
Hi We are also in East Midlands ,don’t keep ours in the fridge .The container is in the cupboard until himself fills the doser Wharf Aquatics are brilliant at advice

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back