Reentering into Saltwater life.

Jewslim

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
91
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all. I recently started back my saltwater hobby with a 90 Gal. aquarium. The tank has been running for almost a year now, but starting adding fish about 6 months now. I recently added a yellow Band Possum Wrasse which was getting pick on by my White Tail Tang. Hilariously I actually saw my little pygmy Wrasse go after my Tang. What gives?
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new