Rendos' 240 cube

Do you still have the orange spotted blenny? I've never had any luck keeping them.

Great looking tank btw!
 
Rendos,
I received your email, thanks for let me know about this threat.
Can you tell me wich combination of T5´s are you using? how frequently do you change it?

Thanks !!!
 
I love tank. Ruffly what was the setup cost? Just lost my 90 to a promotion and half to put the hobby on hold for bit. Looking to start over when I get settled and love what you did....
 
do you still have the long spine cardinals?? I am looking to pick up a school of 9 or so for my 265gal. Let me know how they worked out or didn't work out. Did you get tank raised as well?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new