drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good I really like how it can be organized and is easy to get to
Thank you! It was a tangled mess before. I should have done a before & after picture, but it was to embarrassing. :)

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if it looks anything like mine I can understand that lol
Lol! It can be difficult in the building stages to keep up with everything. It sure feels good to get a project finished and check one more thing off the list! Gives a person a chance to relax and just enjoy the critters in our tanks.

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing wrong with that and who knows, I might get something like that also, but would really like a more finished product since it will be sitting on the floor beside my stand! I just know that I'm tired of the 5g bucket!

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to get these two into the DT!
FF%20amp%20Starry%20Lookin%20up.jpg

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! Where'd you get them?
I got them from Vivid Aquariums! They have great customer service! They called me after I ordered them and asked what day I would like to have them shipped. When they first arrived the Foxface didn't look very good, so I sent them an email to let them know what was going on. I heard back from them within an hour, they reassured me that the Foxface can change color when stressed, but if anything did happen to it, they would make it right! He seems to be doing pretty good now, still a little shy, but I'm working on it! The Starry is also a cool little fish! I'm hoping to get years of enjoyment out of these two!

Bryce Peterson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them from Vivid Aquariums! They have great customer service! They called me after I ordered them and asked what day I would like to have them shipped. When they first arrived the Foxface didn't look very good, so I sent them an email to let them know what was going on. I heard back from them within an hour, they reassured me that the Foxface can change color when stressed, but if anything did happen to it, they would make it right! He seems to be doing pretty good now, still a little shy, but I'm working on it! The Starry is also a cool little fish! I'm hoping to get years of enjoyment out of these two!
I was thinking about getting a foxface. Cool fish. Our Starry Blenny is one of my favorites. We named him King Arthur.

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like him and I think he will have a lot of personality, I just wasn't prepared for the color changes, freaked me out. I highly recommend VA if your going to order some fish!
I think the Starry will probably be one of my favorites also. I love what you named yours, very fitting!

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is coming along nicely and our pom pom goes days sometimes longer between visiting us lol. I've thought he was gone few times now to see him shortly after. Love the gsp rock being magnetic hopefully it takes off for you.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Nanny always spelled my name Renae. I guess she was sounding it out, because she only went to grade 2 or something like that. Mine is french as well.

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is coming along nicely and our pom pom goes days sometimes longer between visiting us lol. I've thought he was gone few times now to see him shortly after. Love the gsp rock being magnetic hopefully it takes off for you.
Thank you! My Pom Pom disappeared for almost a month, so he was in there somewhere, I was pretty happy to see him again. From what I've heard about GSP, it should do well. My husband picked it out, I think it's beautiful, but I knew its habits, so I didn't really want it. I'm glad we bought it now and I'm really happy with the holder and looking forward to it being covered!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back