Renton's Evolution from 200 to 440 gallons

tenor.gif
THE Bounce Mushroom

zCnBHyoh.jpg
 
Oh wow that looks stunning! Do you have a closer pic?

It is in such a difficult spot to photograph. I don't have a recent photo, but on the next batch of photos I plan to get some top down of the main tank. I will get one then.

On a related note, here is a better picture of the 24k Lepto from January :
nLZ9Lqoh.jpg
 
It is in such a difficult spot to photograph. I don't have a recent photo, but on the next batch of photos I plan to get some top down of the main tank. I will get one then.

On a related note, here is a better picture of the 24k Lepto from January :
nLZ9Lqoh.jpg

Leptons are so interesting. I have a blue one with a green rim, but they change so much depending on the spot they are put
 
I am running around all day with the kids tomorrow, not sure I will get a chance to post a picture....so here is an early one :)

Berserker Mushroom (getting close to 5" across since I stopped fragging from this one)

UV6nDLEh.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new