Renton's Evolution from 200 to 440 gallons

Is that the only WD you have? With your collection I images you got it when it first came out.

It is the only one I have........and its not even mine! I am holding it for a friend who was having issues with his tank. Its been a couple months but is has settled in nicely and encrusting nicely.
 
AquaSD Milli

sYjQNNzh.jpg



QnazKceh.jpg
 
Nice Pink lemonade! It’s one of my favorite corals.

I agree. I had grown a large colony from a tiny frag but the colony ended up dieing off from the middle outwards (probably lack of flow to that area). I was able to save a small piece that has grown into the piece pictured.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new