Replacement Screws for AI Prime Flex Mount

Luciferene

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have AI Primes and Flex Mounts without any screws on them.

Does anyone know what screws to buy to mount the Primes? I tried contacting AI but the rep told me he doesn't know what screw size it is and I should be able to get them at home hardware stores. I'm located in Canada fyi.

Also what screwdrivers can I use to open the Prime? I'm having some fan noise issues with them.

Thanks in advance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new